Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Calling CR Series Letter from access Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CRNBG
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2011
Location: Germany
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote CRNBG Replybullet Topic: Calling CR Series Letter from access
     Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:19pm
Hello, I am new here, quite fit in Crystal but only little in VBA.
Now I am working on an access application where I want to print / fax or email reports to several adresses out of the acxcess application. I am using XP and access 2003 with th VBA that comes with it. I am using CR 8.5

I do not know which forum to look at or where to ask, can someone pls give me a hint?
thanks very much
many thanks for anybodys help, i really appriciate this
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum