Hi,
I have a sorting in chart question that I think is different than others in the forum.
I am dealing with medical data that has a calculation on each detail record. Also on each detail record there is a Service (Surgical, Medical, etc.)
So detail records look like
Patient # Elapsed Time Service
1 23 Surgical
2 34 Surgical
3 14 Medical
etc.
My chart uses the Service as the On Change of Value in the Chart Expert and Avg of Elapsed Time as the Show Values. So I have a (horizontal bar chart that looks something like
Anesthesia -------------------------------------------------------
Medical ---------------------------------------------
Obstetrics ---------------------------------------------------
Surgical ----------------------------------------------------------
sorted by Service, just as you would expect according to the On Change of Value
The Elapsed Time bars are quality measures with a lower value being better, so the users would like to see the worst ones first, like this.
Surgical ----------------------------------------------------------
Anesthesia -------------------------------------------------------
Obstetrics ---------------------------------------------------
Medical ---------------------------------------------
I know it can be done because I have seen it, but I can't figure out how to make it happen.
Can you help?
Thanks,
Dick