Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: help with shared variable and subreport
Author
Message
maxpil
Newbie
Joined: 05 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: help with shared variable and subreport
Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:57am
Hello,
I need to pass a shared variable that gets assigned a running total from a sub-report to the main report, and print it in the main report.
I have this formula in the main report:
shared NumberVar x; x
this formula is in the subreport:
shared numberVar x := {#RG_TOTAL_GT}
However when I execute the main report I get "0.00" instead of the correct value. What am I doing wrong?
IP Logged
freestylepunk
Newbie
Joined: 05 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:38pm
Did you put the subreport formula into the subreport itself? Which section did you put it in? Eg: report header, report footer, details etc.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.