Joined: 06 May 2011
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: display details by weekwise in a month Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:50am
I have some staffs and their details in a table.I created a view and it binds to my crystal report.I want to show the Amount and time of each staff by weekwise for particular month.
Joined: 06 May 2011
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:07am
Thanks for your reply....yeah i tried i cross tab.but i have to get this date range and it should starts from first date of the month...i tried some formulas for that.but didn't worked out...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum