Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: TimeValue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ibanez
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Ibanez Replybullet Topic: TimeValue
     Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:31am
I'm using CR in Visual Studio 2010, and a SQl server DB. I have two timevalues in the database (begintime, endtime). I have a stored procedure like this:SELECT task_description, begintime, endtime, executor
FROM tbl_workorder_tasks
The only fields I see in the fieldExplorer are task_description and executor. So I'm not be able to add the timefields to the report. Another issue in the same report. The values from task_description are shown but the executor-values are not when I run the report. The task_description and executor values are nvarchars in SQL and they are NOT NULL or empty.
Is there anyone familiar with the problem?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum