Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Retrieve a value from sub-reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wbaroudi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote wbaroudi Replybullet Topic: Retrieve a value from sub-reports
     Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:33am
Hello,
 
I wonder if someone can help please.
 
I have a report for 5 sub-reports all doing certain calculations based on different categories and I need to collect 5 value one from each report to plot and I am not sure how I cold do that.
 
Thanks
Wessam
Regards
Wessam
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:37am
http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13082

Declare shared variables in each subreport and assign the appropriate values.

Then you can retrieve them from the main report.
IP IP Logged
wbaroudi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote wbaroudi Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:37am
Thank you, working now.
Regards
Wessam
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum