Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Topic: Difference of MonthToDate? Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:02am
So the MonthToDate function shows the range of the first day of the month to 'today'.
However I need to calculate the number, in days of that range to use in another calculation.
I tried to create a custom formula to calculate the difference between the first day of any month and current date, but I get an error saying that I need to enter in an actual date: DateDiff ("D",Day (1) ,CurrentDate ) "A date is required here"
I was also thinking if there was a way to convert a range to a numerical value but havent been successful.
What do you all recommend the best way to approach this?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum