Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CrystalDecisions.Shared.CrystalReportsException Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ghostlord
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 May 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Ghostlord Replybullet Topic: CrystalDecisions.Shared.CrystalReportsException
     Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:46am
Hello all,

I recently bought a program called "the Plan". It is a paranormal investigation report program.  I have tried to view reports, print reports and export the reports to PDF, Word, Excel as the program says it does but every time I try and view, print or export I get this message:

CrystalDecisions.Shared.CrystalReportsException

---------------------------

Load report failed.

   at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened()

   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)

   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob)

   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.EnsureLoadReport()

   at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.get_Database()

   at theplan.frmMain.InitFullReport()


I have no knowledge about code. So I am really in the dark about this issue.

Can anybody help or point me in the right decision?

Thanks.
Ghostlord
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:35am
Your best bet is going to be to contact the producer of the software that you purchased to get support from them.  Without knowing which version of the Crystal runtime they used, there's not much we can do to help.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum