Hi everyone! This is kind of a reponse to this post: http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5081&PID=15132
I am too new to CR but i know my way around it a little. I tried this method, and it don't seem to work for me. I need to get data on one line. For example, for my data.. I have this:
Child_ID
Child_BirthDate
Child_LastName
(this data is on the same table)
Referral_Num
(this data is on another table)
For referral_num, there are many referral numbers a child can have (up to 5). I need to display them all on one line.
The data comes out like this:
Example:
LastName Child_ID Child_BirthDate Referral_Num
Smith 001 4/5/2010 1
Smith 001 4/5/2010 2
I want the data to come out like this instead:
LastName Child_ID Child_BirthDate Referral_Num Referral_Num
Smith 001 4/5/2010 1 2
Any recommendations or suggestion? Any form of suggestions or recommendations is greatly appreciated!
Edited by poppy - 02 May 2011 at 4:38am