Topic: Pie Chart Help Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 12:23pm
I'm having troubles trying to set up a pie chart, I hope I can explain this well enough.
I'm doing a chart with data (Customers Added), based on a date range (year). The Data shows up the way I want however the problem is that I need a pie chart at the bottom showing the percentages of the total customers added each year (based on the params), but also adding the number(%) of customers NOT included by the parameters grouped together in the chart as well.
So what i have done is created a report that shows all the customers by year but suppresses those not included in the params, so that the pie chart will reflect all the customers but how do I attempt to group certain ones depending on a parameter value? I see the Highlight option but it is dependent on set dates.
I'm guessing i have to put some kind of formula together, almost thinking that this entire pie chart needs to be in a sub report.
Can someone please point me in the right direction? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Upon looking at it again I see that within the "on change of" > order, if i choose 'specified order' i can say group not between....however again it makes me choose the dates....
If I could specify that I want to use the parameter values this would fix my problem. Though it doesn't look like I can
Almost. I would like the "inside" ones to be split up by year, but group the outside ones together.
When you say use the formula on the group on of the pie chart, where exactly do you mean? Is that just the second part under the DATA tab or should I be placing this somewhere else
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum