Topic: Computing 2 columns Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 4:33pm
I have 2 columns Received and Issued, what I want is to compute the 2 columns and show the result on Balance column.
for example:
i have a beginning balance of 100
I input 10 on received and no input on issued column on row(a)
now, if the issued column is equal to 0 then received column will add to the beginning balance. and now the balance is 110 on the row(a) where I input the "10".
Now, I input 30 on issued column and no input on recieved column on row(b)
then if the received column is 0 then issued column will subtract to the balance of row(a) and the difference on Balance Column row(b) will be 80.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum