Topic: Keep Group Together on Multiple Column layout Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 11:18am
I am working on a report that uses multiple columns...wraps down and up and down again.
I need to keep the group together with the footer sub-totals on each column. I can't seem to get this to work. I have tried the "Keep Together" setting on both the group and the section...it's not doing it...does Anyone have any suggestions?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 3:08am
are you checking the box in the section expert? That doesn't seem to work, at least not for me. I right click on the group, select change group, options tab, and there is a keep together option...This one seems to work as expected.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 11:05am
haven't done much work with multicolumn reports.
I believe that others have had the same issue.
I would think that if the records go across and then down, CR would have an easier time than if they go down and then across, as I can see mixed groups on a page very easily and how should CR handle it?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum