Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Regarding issue in Calendar component Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Valarmathi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Valarmathi Replybullet Topic: Regarding issue in Calendar component
     Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 8:07pm
 

Hi,

I am working in Crystal Reports Server 2008 installed in Windows OS. If I choose a date parameter in calendar component as 11-Feb-2011, it is showing as 11-Mar-2011 rather than 11-Feb-2011. So, I typed the date in the textbox manually to get the report for February.

Note: I am facing this issue only when the current month is March and date prompt choosen as February. When I checked in the month of April it is working fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Valarmathi
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 12:31pm
Have you installed the service packs for Crystal Server?  You can check the "what's fixed" documentation to see if this is a known issue that has been resolved.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Valarmathi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Valarmathi Replybullet Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:06pm
Thank you for your response.
But I dint find any service pack documentation which resolves this issue.
 
Please help me out in solving this..
 
Thanks,
Valarmathi
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum