Topic: Subreport link not wotking Posted: 24 Apr 2011 at 3:54pm
Hai there..i need help in creating my first crystal report..
I have this main report which need to used subreport.
I have successfully find a way to view the subreport, but unfortunately it views all the data in that table.
What i need is the subreport is able to view the record according to ID based on main report. Instead, it view all the record.
I already try to used change subreport link, but it doesn't work, it still load all the data.
I need to call ID in main report, so that i can view record that using the ID.
Here is the code that i used in calling the subreport:
I'm using C#;
private CTISReportTableAdapters.PTT_ANALYSIS_ATableAdapter dtAnalysisA;
report = new ReportDocument();
mydb = new CTISReport();
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:19am
does the subreport use a parameter to filter the data? If it doesn't, nothing is going to work, as there is no filter in place. That is what the link does, it fills in the parameter so that only the desired information is displayed.
Make sure that your subreport is functioning as desired for different parameter values on it's own. Then join it as subreport and see if the link fails to filter.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum