|
I have one group, say "username"
My GH lists all of the usernames, and if you drilldown on each username, you get the details for that username.
Is there a way to make it so that drilldowngrouplevel = 1 will display all groups, where the drilldown simply acts as a bookmark?
EDIT: Hmm actually I guess I could just group on usernames twice, where the level one displays the GH and full list of details, while level two shows specific users. Then users can use the report viewer's nav tree to "jump" to different usernames from the full list.
EDIT2: nope, didn't work.
Edited by Keikoku - 21 Apr 2011 at 3:40am
|
|
Found a solution.
I created a formula that evaluated to True all the time and then created a group based on that.
I then used drilldowngrouplevel to display the usernames in the first level (user summary), usernames and details in the second level (detailed summary, and then finally drilled down on each username for the third level (individual summary)
The report serves three functions and allows for flexible printing options (bulk printing, or selective printing).
Edited by Keikoku - 21 Apr 2011 at 4:02am
|