Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Top margin: RH and PH Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Topic: Top margin: RH and PH
     Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 3:54am
I have a report header and page headers.

I would like all subsequent pages after the first page to have a 1-inch margin at the top.

If I explicitly enlarge the PH and move the values near the bottom, I can create the margin that way, but then on the first page there would be a gap between the RH and PH.

If I don't put this gap there, the first page looks fine, but the subsequent pages don't have the top margin.

How can I format this?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 6:41am
Create two PH sections.  One that has the space and the other that does not. 
 
In the suppression formula for the one with the space put:
 
pagenumber = 1
 
In the suppression formula for the one without the space put:
 
pagenumber > 1
 
Or, you could just create a blank section between the RH and the PH that give you your margin and suppress when pagenumber = 1.
 
-Dell


Edited by hilfy - 20 Apr 2011 at 6:42am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum