I am trying to split a text data field into individual groups.
Data field: PODetails.Reference1
Example Data1: 37452, 40337, stock
Example Data2: 37452
Example Data3: 34451, 39953, 40125
The PODetails.Reference1 field tracks where the purchased item goes after receipt - the reference number is a work order. Below is the PO line
Item Description Qty Price Reference1
abc widget 6 $0.75 37452, 40337, stock
xyz nut 2 $0.10 37452
In this case a widget and a 2 nuts go to work order 37452, and 1 widget goes to 40337 with the rest going to stock.
I need to be able to separate the Reference1 field into groups so I can see what is outstanding by work order as below.
WO 37452
Item Description
abc widget
xyz nut
WO 40337
Item Description
abc widget
Stock
Item Description
abc widget
How can I strip them apart. Split function gets me started, but I cant seem to finish.
Thanks.