Topic: HHHEEELLLLPPPPP Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 5:39am
I am trying to prove myself, and am at a stuck point.
I have a report that has this formula:
if({?Work Order}={sfdtlfil_sql.ord_no}) and ({sfdtlfil_sql.comp_item_no}={sfordfil_sql.item_no}) and {sfdtlfil_sql.mat_qty_short}>{sfdtlfil_sql.act_qty}then {sfordfil_sql.ord_no}
I get the correct number of responses but they are blank.....I am sure it is something simple.
On this report I pick a workorder for a shortage list, and get the correct response. The comp item number from one table matches the item number from another table. The second table has the workorder that is assigned to the comp items that show in the list. I need that workorder from the second table to match to the comp item number that comes from the first table. And like I said with the existing formula, get the proper number of responses, but they are blank.
Yes, If I look in the second table that has the ITEM NUMBER that matches the COMP ITEM NUMBER in the first table, I am able to see the Work Order that relates to the ITEM NUMBER. I hope that makes sense.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum