Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Same Report different query/table Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 5:00am
Hello.
I have created a report call it report1 in Crystal using query1 from Access. I have copy pasted the same report gave it different name report2. I want to attach query2 however Crystal ends up deleting most of my report fields, formulas etc when I use query2 because its looking for query1.
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 11:46am
If I understand what you're trying to do then if report 2 is identical to report 1 all you have to do to preserve all your formulas etc. is open the report in Crystal and hit "File>Save as" and rename the report as Report 2. Then you can edit it where you need to to customize it for report and query 2.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum