Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Fix Size for Subreports? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Stang67
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote Stang67 Replybullet Topic: Fix Size for Subreports?
     Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 9:59pm
Hello,
my name is mike and i am new here Smile.
My CR-Version is: Crystal Reports 2008 (with SP0 - SP3)


I have a little question about the "subreport".
I have searched but nothing found Cry

Did i have any chances to give "him" a fix size (height)?
Example:
It should only use 10 cm (3.94 inches) not the whole page


Many thx
Mike as Stang67


Edited by Stang67 - 14 Apr 2011 at 9:59pm
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 3:25am
I don't believe so, as by their nature they are going to grow, and by an unknown amount. 
 
If you want to limit the size, I would say that you need to limit the records that match the criteria and the number of lines displayed in the subreport.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Stang67
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote Stang67 Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 3:52am
Hi lockwelle

thanks for your help.

That is very bad... Cry

The Problem is, i can't limit the size or rather the records because the subreport show's me my ToC (Table of Content).

I have tried it with a second report footer, or an additional text (like a bumber) in the report footer where the subreport is but nothing would help.



Perhaps somebody else has an idea or I leave it as it is Smile
OR i found something LOL

So many thanks again



Edited by Stang67 - 15 Apr 2011 at 3:53am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum