Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Combined Stacked Bar and Line Chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Topic: Combined Stacked Bar and Line Chart
     Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 9:05am
I have been tasked with creating a chart from Clarity data that is a combination of a stacked bar for resource assignments by department by day plus a line for actual headcount (can be lower than assignments due to multiple assignments per person) and a line for target head count.
 
I've seen bar charts with a single line, but that doesn't meet the needs of this client.  I think I'm probably going to have to break down and do this in Xcelsius, but I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts about how to do this in Crystal.
 
Thanks!
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 9:56am
Not sure about 2008 but I have yet to find a crystal solution for multiple lines in a chart.
"Dan3D" used to post often about a product from the company he worked for that has an add in for beefing up the charts in crystal (and specifically this multi-line issue). I have not used the product or seen it past their web site but it might be worth a look.
 
IP IP Logged
Kanshouzhe
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Kanshouzhe Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:10pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum