Yes 200 was a little bit of a stretch.
I'm still not too sure how the report (or I suppose, gallery) would work.
Each object most likely has say "tags" that you use to categorize them. So I can say I want 3D or I want sculptures as my filter criteria and the report will only retrieve those that meet that criteria. The "preferred view" would also fall under this.
Using parameters, you would prompt users to select the filter criteria and then use a selection expert to display only those that are requested.
Up until this line, you probably already figured that out cause it's the easy part. So I'm guessing the key is this part which I'm still not sure what you are looking for:
Is there anyway, say, if the request has three objects in it, that CR could create three parameter prompts and drop them into the corresponding details section for each?
Perhaps an example of the procedure that a user would go through to outline how the report should behave?
Edited by Keikoku - 12 Apr 2011 at 4:15pm