|
Hi,
I am creating a Chart in CRXI. I am using amount in the x-axis, which could be negative or positive nos and could go easily in millions as well. Hence I created the x=axis in 'thousands'. And I am as I am using currency format the amounts appear as ($400) for a negative amount and $300 for a positive amount. Now I am to round off the amount to a whole number (i.e. $250.23 will be $250). The x-axis major gridlines before rounding off 0.15 thousands appears in x-axis as:
$0-----$0.05------$0.1-------$0.15------$0.2 x-axis values (in thousands)
but when I format the x-axis to currency with rounding off the values to no decimal, I get this x-axis value for 0.15 as.
$0-----$0------$0.1-------$0.1------$0.2
x-axis values (in thousands)
I must use these values with $currency symbol. I cannot use them as numbers. Please suggest how I can show the chart x-axis in correct form.
Thanks
|