Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CRM Win/Loss Rate Formula Needed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
LCourt
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote LCourt Replybullet Topic: CRM Win/Loss Rate Formula Needed
     Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 6:29am
Basically, I need to write a Crystal Reports formula that has many groupings in it to calculate a percentage close rate.  Since I'm writing a report off the Production database and it includes many group dimensions, there are several formulas.  I currently have the following formula:
 
If DistinctCount({OPPORTUNITY.OPPORTUNITYID},{@Close Date},"Quarterly") <> 0
Then (( Sum ({@WinCount}, {@Close Date}, "quarterly") / DistinctCount({OPPORTUNITY.OPPORTUNITYID},{@Close Date},"Quarterly"))*100)
Else 0
My @CloseDate formula is:
 
if NOT(ISNULL({OPPORTUNITY.ACTUALCLOSE}))
     then {OPPORTUNITY.ACTUALCLOSE}
 
My @Win Count formula just counts the number of wins at the opportunity close stage.
 
My Lead count is a formula that counts any opportunity not at the close stage.

 
Using these formulas, I get a 100% Close Rate.  I need a date formula that will act "dynamically", so I will probably have to hard code something.  For example, I may win a deal today (the actual close date), but I need to calculate and display in the previous quarter.  Since I'm new to Crystal Reports, I'm looking for an easy approach.
 
The data needs to be displayed as follows:
 
Period          # of Leads            # of Wins                Close Rate
 
2010 Q3             45                        5                              11%
 
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum