Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Entering multiple date parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 3:15am

What are the running totals about?  Do your records have the specific time on them or are you having to calculate the time?

 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
JBrown.CM
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote JBrown.CM Replybullet Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 5:11am
The running totals are the totals from the previous 24hr period. Records do have a specific time on them. I have a report that shows me totals for the previous 24 hour period and I need to keep that, but underneath I also need a breakdown of totals for three shifts out of the 24hr total.

The 24hr total I got by entering my parameter when prompted upon first opening the report.

I tried taking your formula idea and inserting my reference table where necessary, but that didn't give me any relevant information. It only showed up, seemingly at random, "Shift 1" or "Shift2" etc. and thats all it gave. It did not list the total from shift 1 and shift 2 and shift 3 like I needed.

I apologize, for my ignorance. I am learning as I go, but I appreciate your help.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum