Topic: Unlinked Subreports Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 4:38pm
I have four unlinked subreports in the footer section side by side, but only the first prints out, the others remain blank until clicked. Is there a way to get all of these to print when the report is displayed??
OK, I seem to have found a solution to my initial problem. Creating the subreports as separate reports and importing them to the main report seems to work. The only problem I have now is that the subreports seem to be skipping the first page, and starting on the next despite having all the "Keep Togethers" disabled.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum