Topic: Formula Creation Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 1:09am
I have two data sources that joined with a Left Join.
I am trying to check criteria in one and pull the data from the second data source. So if I get a match on Incident and Status, I want to pull the Count from the Join, if that is not blank or > 0, then return the actual value.
numbervar DeviceCount:= 1;
IF {HPD.IBMst_Incident Type} LIKE "REQUEST*"
AND {HPD.Status} IN ["Assigned", "In Progress", "New", "Pending"] THEN
If {CHG_HPD_FulfillmentData.Count} >0 then DeviceCount:={CHG_HPD_FulfillmentData.Count} else 1
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 3:49am
To display DeviceCount, modify your formula like this:
If {HPD.IBMst_IncidentType} like "REQUEST*" and {HPD.Status} in ["Assigned", "In Progress", "New", "Pending" then if {CHG_HPD_FulfillmentData.Count} > 0 then {CHG_HPD_FulfillmentData.Count} else 1
You don't really need the variable here, but if you have to use it for some reason, put a semi-colon after "else 1" and on the next line put the variable without the semicolon.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum