|
Hi,
Crystal Reports AAC60-G0CSA4B-V7000AY Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005
I'm using CR for VS2005 and when I create charts the series / group labels can read like "Sum of xxx" or "Max of xxx". These are the fields as they are in the designer / chart expert / data / Show value(s): and I cannot find a way to change them. Tried right clicking and properties.
It would seem that this is a limitation of CR built into VS2005 VB .net as after googeling, some have suggested placing a text box over the chart to hide the default label text. Not ideal
I've found this code to handle adding custom text to CR text objects:
Dim myTextObjectOnReport As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.TextObject myTextObjectOnReport = CType(newRpt.ReportDefinition.ReportObjects.Item("Text1"), CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.TextObject) myTextObjectOnReport.Text = "some text"
This works for a text object but it started me thinking if there was something similar I could use to change the chart series / group label text?
Does anyone know if this is possible and if so what the syntax would be?
thanks in advance Mark
|