Hi
I have created a report with two subreports. All 3 reports are date dependant and currently I ask the user to enter three start and finish dates. I am trying to hard code these dates but not the year, as I want basically the following rules :-
1. Start date = 1st Jan its end date = today
2. Start date = today plus 1 its end date is 31st Dec
3. Start date = 1st Jan its end date is 31st Dec
The reports are linked on other fields and not date.
But the key for me is that if they enter last years date - then all 3 start and end will be the same 1st Jan - 31st Dec
If they enter next years date then
1. start date = 1st Jan and its end date = 1st jan
2. start date = 2nd Jan and end date is 31st dec
3. start date 1st jan - end is 31st dec
I understand this isnt a one answer question but any help in trying to get there will be much appreciated... I'm trying to make it user friendly and so they only enter the year they want
Thank you in advance....