Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: How do I create a group when data is blank Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:27am
I want to create a new group for Supplier and maintain current grouping of Vouchers. Problem, supplier not on account 2010's. I then want to sum by Supplier and trns cd 51.
voucher journal seq account supplier amount trns cd
Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 8:20am
Thanks for the response. Using the suggested formula the isnull has been replaced with 'None Listed, I need the nulls to be replaced by the supplier number associated to the trns cd 50's for the same voucher. In the case, I would need 32, 99 , 32 to replace the nulls in the formenation example.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum