Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: Equal to one and ONLY one of list Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 4:54am
Table with name, address and district. District can be multiple values per person. Can look like this:
John Doe 123 Main St District 1
District 2
District 3
Jane Doe 352 Flower Ave District 1
Jude Doe 456 Sunset Rd District 1
District 4
Everybody has District 1. Some ONLY live in District 1 with no additional districts.
I only want the people who live in District 1 ONLY. Not the ones who live in District 1 plus other districts.
Problem is, if I do a select where district is "not in a list of" and exclude all the other districts, I still get them because...yeah they live in District 3 which is not District 1. So it returns those. How do I get just the people who live in District 1 ONLY?
Thanks in advance.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum