Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Update Tables Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Topic: Update Tables
     Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:47pm
Hi!
I made a report with SQL DB and made the links that I need.
After that, one of the tables have a new field but when I go to the Database Expert I don't see the new field.
I already did the Verify Database option and I can see it in the Field Explorer but not in the Database Expert.
Someone can tel me how to see it?
Thanks

Edited by Erika - 02 Apr 2011 at 9:15pm
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 5:01am
Verify database should update the source to include the new field.
Do you have a test server and production server? Maybe you are pointing to the production server but the altered the table in  a test environment only?


Edited by DBlank - 04 Apr 2011 at 5:01am
IP IP Logged
Erika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Erika Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 2:42pm
I already run the Verify database. In the Field Explorer I can see the field, but in the Database Explorer don't.
Do you know if when I create a new connection the CR create a image of the DB or something like that? Because I try to create a new report with the same connection and I don't see the field neither.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum