Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Else is Missing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dkalsow
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote dkalsow Replybullet Topic: Else is Missing
     Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:28am
Good Morning,
 
I have the following code in a formula:
 
Shared StringVar Array strTerritories;
Shared NumberVar Array nvrNotesSold;
Shared NumberVar Array cvrAdvisorsColumnTotal;
Global NumberVar nvrCount;
Local NumberVar Counter=0;
Local NumberVar CountHolder=0;
Local StringVar strBlank;
For Counter := 1 to count(strTerritories) Do
(
if GroupName ({View_SalesReportTerritory2.Po_Territory})=strTerritories[Counter] then (
CountHolder := Counter;
Counter := Count(strTerritories)+1;
cvrAdvisorsColumnTotal := cvrAdvisorsColumnTotal + nvrNotesSold[CountHolder];
);
);
if CountHolder > 0 then
nvrNotesSold[CountHolder];
 
When I check it I receive the error:  The work 'else' is missing. and the currsor is positioned between the ) and ; in the life following "cvrAdvisorsColumnTotal := cvrAdvisorsColumnTotal + nvrNotesSold[CountHolder];"
 
I am sure I am just missing something obvious but does any see why?
 
 
Thanks :)
dkalsow
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 10:27am
Try taking out the semi-colons on that line and the next one - you shouldn't need them.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum