|
Hi, I'm using Crystal Reports 2009 and I use the formula below to setup the x axis on my bar chart. The problem that my current data has no records with data less than 125000, so the chart starts off with a short bar with no label, then a bar labeled "150" which is indeed showing the number of records less than 150000. How can I make the "<100" and "125" fields show up regardless?
To clarify, the formula below is in a field called ListingPriceGrouping. In the Chart Expert in the data tab I add ListingPriceGrouping to the top section, leaving it set to "On Change Of" and also leave the Ordering to In Ascending Order.
A followup question would be, with regards to the first bar with no label I mentioned above, it shows as having a value of 3. Given my data that makes no sense. In fact, I looked at the source data and there is nothing in listingprice outside of about 140,000-2,000,000, and all the other bar values match my source data.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Jeff
if {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 100000 then "<100" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 100000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 125000 then "125" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 125000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 150000 then "150" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 150000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 175000 then "175" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 175000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 200000 then "200" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 200000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 225000 then "225" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 225000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 250000 then "250" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 250000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 275000 then "275" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 275000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 300000 then "300" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 300000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 325000 then "325" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 325000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 350000 then "350" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 350000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 375000 then "375" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 375000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 400000 then "400" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 400000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 425000 then "425" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 425000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 450000 then "450" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 450000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 475000 then "475" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 475000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 500000 then "500" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 500000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 525000 then "525" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} >= 525000 and {ReportData;1.listingprice} < 550000 then "550" else if {ReportData;1.listingprice} > 550000 then "550+"
|