Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Editing Report footer Summary Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
peterthompson
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote peterthompson Replybullet Topic: Editing Report footer Summary
     Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 3:33pm
My previous fellow has made the report and I am fixing it.
 
Inside Report Footer, there is a text field and Sum of Report Field. Report collects list of tickets recevied in the specified date range from database and displays the datewise ticket information. Report footer shows the sum of the tickets received with starting and ending dates. I want to edit the start and end dates displayed inside this report footer. I looked at Format Field, Formula workshop of the RPT file. Where else should I find and edit this? 
 
Please, help.
 
Peter
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum