Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Scrolling Page Headers Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Sladiebug
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Sladiebug Replybullet Topic: Scrolling Page Headers
     Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 4:54pm
I write a number of multiple column numeric reports and a frequent request I get is "Can the page headers stay at the top of the page and the data scroll". I have come up with various solutions using groups to break data out to separate pages and also to repeat headers in groups, but this has not always been optimal. Are there any new tricks in CR 2008 that can address this issue?
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum