Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Topic: Page Headers Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:20am
I have a report and all data is on one page, but for some reason the only the page header is showing on page 2, and that's the only thing that shows on page 2. How do I supress the page header from page 2? I've tried going through the section expert and suppressing, but it's not working. Please advise. Thanks.
Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:40am
Yes, 'New Page After' is checked on one of the groups because I'll have multiple pages occasionally and I need the page header on each page, but the last page shows the page header...but no data. How do I remove it from showing up on the last page when there's no data on the page?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum