Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printing Multiple Parameter Descriptions Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
avaj
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote avaj Replybullet Topic: Printing Multiple Parameter Descriptions
     Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 2:18am
I am using Crystal 2008.  I have a parameter that allows multiple values to be selected.  I want to print the description part of the values selected in the header.  If I use the Join function in a Formula, it just gives me the number value but I want the text value.  Any ideas on solving this are appreciated:
 
Parameter:
0-CVS
1-All
2-Giant
3-PRTC....etc.
 
If the user selects 2 & 3, I want to print Giant & PRTC in the header.  When I use Join, I get the 2 & 3 only.  I'm not all that experienced with Crystal so it may be something simple I am missing.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum