|
Hi,
I am trying to create a new report using crystal XI. Using the wizard I can connect to the database i need (ODBC connection) and add the table i want, however once in the report I am unable to see any of the table's fields. Also, when i verify the database i get a message that says: 'The database table cannot be found'.
I have the same problem using crystal 9 and i thought it was probably a security issue with sql server 2005 so i had a look at the security but my login is the dbo of the database.
Additional: i can use the same ODBC connection in MS Query Analyser and i am able to query the table.
Any ideas on this are appreciated. I am thinking that as the database came with software, maybe it is somehow locked against crystal? That or i am overlooking some security setting on the sql server..
|