Joined: 29 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: Multiple Subreport Rows Generates Duplicate Report Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 3:11pm
Hi there, I am scratching my head about this one and wondered if anyone has come across it.
I have a report with a subreport embedded into it. Whenever the subreport has more than one row returned, the main report duplicates itself the same number of times.
Each copy of the report is identical, say for example there are 3 rows in the subreport, then three identical copies of the main report will print. The subreport portion of the report looks identical with the three row values bueing reporduced one on top of another (which is correct).
Joined: 24 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 10:51am
I had the same issue and I finally figured it out. It took a long time because I kept thinking the problem was with crystal, but it was actually my data that had a problem.
The subreports that repeated came from duplicate rows in my data.
Hope this helps someone else in a similar situation.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum