Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Chart - X axis not sowing text for all values Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dr2706
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote dr2706 Replybullet Topic: Chart - X axis not sowing text for all values
     Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 10:00am
I'm using Crystal 2008.
 
I am creating a side by side bar chart. If I reach a certain number of values on my X axis Crystal will stop showing the description for every value and instead show the description for every other value.
 
For instance, if I am showing a value for each day in a date range, it might show 1/1/2011, 1/2/2011, 1/3/2011...if my range is from 1/1/2011 to 1/10/2011, but if I increase my range to 1/1/2011 - 1/31/2011 then it will show all the bars, but will only show every other day, 1/1/2011,1/3/1011,1/5/2011...
 
I have looked around on all the options on my Chart and can't find one to solve this. Is there a solution?
 
Thanks,
 
Dick Rosenberg
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 10:14am
I don't think there is a crystal only solution for this. I have seen postings for a third party software that is supposed to have better control for charts (and more data options) but have never used it.
Maybe if you expand your chart and shrink your label font it will fix it but charts often seen to 'optimize' automatically rather than do what I think I have them set to do.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum