Hi Lockwelle, thanks for the reply.
I don’t think I have explained what I’m after clearly, sorry. I’m a newbie and this is my first post. We are limited to a set number of concurrent
users of the system, I would like to report on activity throughout the day to
see how close we get to the max users.
The only data recorded by the system about login activity is a record is
created each time a user logs in and is updated when they logout. What I would like is every 5 minutes count
how many users are logged in
{S_LOGIN_SUCCESS.LOGINTIME} < CDateTime (2011, 03, 22,
09, 05, 00)
and
({S_LOGIN_SUCCESS.LOGOUTTIME} > CDateTime (2011, 03, 22,
09, 05, 00)
or
{S_LOGIN_SUCCESS.LOGOUTTIME} = CDateTime (1753, 01, 01, 00,
00, 00))
The above the indicates the user was logged in at 09:05 on
the 22nd the 1753 date indicates the logout date has not been populated
therefore is currently active. Would it be
possible to check this every 5 minutes throughout the working day 08:00 – 17:00
for all records. I could limit the data
to a single day and run the report daily as required. Below is a sample from the table
SYSACCOUNTNAME LOGINTIME LOGOUTTIME
McCoyJ 19/03/2011 15:32:01 19/03/2011 17:31:04
Administrator 19/03/2011 17:36:21 19/03/2011 17:36:27
BoardmM 19/03/2011 17:31:20 19/03/2011 17:44:54
McCoyJ 19/03/2011 17:31:21 19/03/2011 17:44:54
McCoyJ 19/03/2011 17:32:26 19/03/2011 17:57:49
RogersK 19/03/2011 17:46:04 19/03/2011 18:09:40
TaylorB 19/03/2011 17:46:38 19/03/2011 18:09:40
TaylorB 19/03/2011 17:46:46 19/03/2011 18:09:40
McCoyJ 19/03/2011 17:58:08 19/03/2011 18:09:40
McCoyJ 19/03/2011 18:00:04 19/03/2011 18:09:40
BoardmM 19/03/2011 18:00:34 19/03/2011 18:09:40
TaylorB 19/03/2011 17:50:21 19/03/2011 18:10:41
RogersK 19/03/2011 17:46:10 19/03/2011 18:11:33
Thanks
John