Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress a field in a footer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dkalsow
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote dkalsow Replybullet Topic: Suppress a field in a footer
     Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 5:23am
Good Morning,
 
I am trying to suppress a field in a footer.  The suppress on duplicate does not work - probably because it is a footer and the lines before it are not the same (even though the detail lines are suppressed).  In order to work around this I have created a field that is incremented on each footer.  The field I cam using for this is LinesPrinted.
 
Does anyone know what I can type in the Suppress formula editor of the field I want to supress after the field is printed one time?  The object name of the field is CurrentMonthSalesGoal1.
 
 
Thanks :)
dkalsow
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 6:01am
printed once per report in the group footer...
what are you grouping on?
IP IP Logged
dkalsow
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote dkalsow Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 6:10am
the sales territory
 
How do I do that?  I don't want to supress the entire line.  Just one field after the first time it is printed.
Thanks :)
dkalsow
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 6:15am
assuming you are not altering the group sort in some way (top n) try and suppress the field using the current value of the grouped on field <> the minimum value of the grouped field
table.territory <> MINIMUM(table.territory)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum