Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Individual pdf report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
civicy2k
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote civicy2k Replybullet Topic: Individual pdf report
     Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 5:34am
Dear all,

I am using Crystal Report to prepare monthly invoice statement for my customers. I use the group function to have one page per customer. I can export the whole report into one pdf. However, I need to send the statement to each individual customer. Could someone please tell me how can I export the statement into individual pdf?

Thank you.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 6:04am
you will likely need a third party software to 'explode' the report.
check ken hamady's site for some ideas
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum