Hi,
I need help with calculating breaching times on my service tool (Assyst 6.5).
The issue is that the event monitor (or que) will only show how long you have to resolve when the incident is open. As soon as you stop the clock, close to pend or close the time in this field dissapears. In the database the value in this particular field also dissapears. I understand the logic why.
These are the fields I have at my disposal and that I would like help writing a formula for.
Date_logged = Date when the incident was logged.
time_to_resolve = The amount of time the incident has to resolve taken from the SLA.
Inc_Resolve_SLA = The actual time take so far to resolve, this dissapears when the incidents clock is stopped.
Inc_resolve_due = when the incident was/is due to be resolved (there is always a due date).
Stop_clock_time = Amount of stoppage time in mins (time that the clock was stopped for)
SLA_mon_start - when the SLA clock starts ticking on a monday
SLA_Mon_end - when the SLA clock stops ticking on a monday
(There is a field for every day of the week)
Right, with these in mind what I would like is a formula that looks at the resolve due data, adds the stop the clock time (but takes into acount the SLA cock times during the week). I visualise this as being that the formula would push forward the resolve due date forward time wise acording to the amount of stop the clokc time but would take into account the system availability (represented by the start and stop SLA times for each day).
In an ideal world the service tool would tell me these stats anyway to be honnest this version is crap and due to an upgrade to a different tool in November any upgrades or patches are a no no.
if anyone can help please let me know!!!