Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Repository Login problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CrystalSue
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote CrystalSue Replybullet Topic: Repository Login problem
     Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 10:56am
Hi, I just decided I wanted to add some commands to the repository. When I try to login I get
Unable to log on: Could not connect to server XXXX. Please check that the server name is correct, and that the server is running.

I've tried logging on under my username and password as well as the SQL server username and password with no luck. Is this a rights issue?

Thanks

IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 2:41am
Have you checked with others to verify that the server is running properly?

If so then it may be a rights issue, though it doesn't sound like it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum