Joined: 17 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: token string Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 7:57am
i'm new to this forum and still somewhat a beginner with crystal. the issue that i am stuck on is a token string. Here's what it looks like out of the database:
16 702 18 US TREASURY 310 SOC SEC 120310
I understand (I think) that the 16 and 18 are the numeric identifiers, but what i want to actually print on the report is the the wording US Treasury 310 Soc Sec.
Is there a way I can go about that in crystal? A formula? Formula's are not my strong suit (yet). I appreciate any feedback and assistance as this is my first post. :)
Joined: 17 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 8:59am
no the wording can vary. i'm hoping to get the wording for each individual line. i'm working on direct deposits and wanted to capture who/where the deposit is coming from.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum