Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Data Connectivity
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Data Connectivity
Topic: Left outer join with MS Access
Author
Message
novice
Newbie
Joined: 17 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Left outer join with MS Access
Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:03am
Hello,
I`m new to this forum and the search didn´t gave me an usable answer.
I want to connect to an Access Database with CR 2008.
I use 2 tables. For me it is not possible to use an left or right outer join. It doesn´t matter what setting I use, I always get an inner join.
I tried to connect the database with an odbc connector and I tried directly with the file but it didn´t change anything.
I would be very happy if anyone can help me.
Greetz
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.