Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Print date with different time zone Posted: 27 Aug 2007 at 10:34pm
Hi,
I have this question and hope someone can advise.
I am designing reports in Japan and scheduled it to run in a server in US. In the report, I have a special field "Print date" at the footer of the report.
When the report is printed, the date printed is refering to the US date.
In this case, how can I make sure that the date printed is refering to Japan time zone.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 28 Aug 2007 at 1:35am
I cover this on page 564 of my CR Encyclopedia book. You have to use the ShiftDateTime() function. However, the time zone strings can be a bit complex so you should look this up in the help file for the details.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum