Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula Field from Text File Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
karko
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Location: Poland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote karko Replybullet Topic: Formula Field from Text File
     Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 12:35am
Hi all,

I have aroun 20 similar reports. Each time I have a change in one formula field I need to re-arrange all 20. Is there a way to keep formula field in txt, html or any other file so that I will only need to change criteria in one place?

Thanks for help. Cheers
IP IP Logged
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 2:37am
For us we use the repository to store any formulas that we reference often. But I'm not aware of any local methods of doing so.
IP IP Logged
karko
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2010
Location: Poland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote karko Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 10:23pm
Yes we use the same. But I thought that there is the way to import formula from text file. I tried to hyperlink the field to field from another report using special hyperlink field but I won't work. Any other ideas?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum